Humm 106.2 fm is the hottest BollyWood radio station in Auckland, New Zealand.
Humm FM is a commercial radio station coming LIVE from the Auckland's Sky Tower, providing a platform to the Indian voices and community issues. We aim to promote integration of all Indian ethnicities in the Kiwi Lifestyle. The station also aims to meet the aspirations and cultural needs of the South Asian Community at large.
Humm FM is a music brand that is young, exciting, upmarket, modern and relates tothe Global Asian. It is a melting pot of a new global youth culture and new sounds.
Phone: 09 849 7000
OnAir: 09 849 3030 or
0800 4866 36 (0800 HUMM FM).
Fax: 09 815 9451
16 Taylors Road, Morningside, St. Lukes, Auckland 1025
P.O. Box 27647, Mt. Roskill, Auckland 1440
Sales Coordinator - minimum 3 years Broadcast Industry Experience
On-Air Presenters must be fluent in Hindi and English& Punjabi languages - minimum 5 years’ experience
Programs Director Minimum 5 years broadcasting experience, at least 4 years as Programs Director
Sound/Production Engineer – Minimum 5 years Radio Industry experience
If you think you have it in YOU - Send us your C.V. with an audio sample of your voice/showreel to email@example.com
By entering this Competition, entrants are deemed to have read, understood and accepted the following terms and conditions:
1. Humm FM Birthday promotion will run on multiple platforms.
2. Each person can submit as many entries as they please. Procedures, as explained on air and other platforms must be followed to enter contest.
3. No purchase necessary to enter the contest by Humm FM.
4. Humm FM reserves the right to reject any entry which we, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem offensive, violation of law or unsuitable in any other manner. Humm FM is not required to provide any explanation for the rejection. Examples of the following types of photos we will reject include the following:
5. If you submit an entry for someone else, you MUST have their consent to use their name. As such, you are required to comply with all N.Z. and international copyright laws, any and all laws regarding intellectual property and you will indemnify Humm FM and its affiliates for any violations in connection with the image(s) submitted.
6. All entries submitted that abide by the above rules will be entered into the contest pool. Winners will be drawn on Thursday March, 29 th 2018 and notified. All decisions of the contest will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Contest by Humm FM begins on Thursday 08 th March, 2018 and ends on Wednesday March 28 th , 2018 Midnight.
8. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older to enter the Contest. Entrants must also be legal residents of the New Zealand or has a valid visa for New Zealand. Employees of Humm FM & participating sponsors and its affiliates, and their immediate family members, are not eligible.
9. By entering the contest you subject yourself to both the Contest Rules and Legal Terms and Conditions. By submitting images to the Contest, you are deemed to have reviewed, read and accepted both.
10. The prizes for the winner(s) will be announced according to the platform used for the contest.
11. Prizes are not redeemable for cash, are not transferable to any other person, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
12. If any of the prizes become unavailable (for any reason), Humm FM reserves the right to provide the winner with a substitute prize.
13. The information provided on the Facebook Page / App/ Text/ landline will be used to contact the winner. In addition, all winners consent to HUMM FM using their picture(s) for promotional purposes to be displayed on their website (www.hummfm.com), the Facebook Page and other media.
14. All winners also consent to participate and co-operate as required in all promotional activities relating to the Competition by HummFM.
15. Submitted entries will not be returned or deleted. All entrants and winners agree to provide the Programme with an unlimited, irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free and non-exclusive license to reproduce, distribute, display, and create derivative works of the pictures(along with a name credit) in connection with the Competition and promotion of Humm FM.
16. All information provided by the entrants will be collected, used, stored, disclosed and corrected in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. All entrants have the right to access their information and request for any personal information to be corrected.
17. Humm FM reserves the right to exclude any entrant from participating in the Competition at its sole discretion. It also reserves the right to refuse to award a prize to an entrant who is in breach of these Terms and Conditions, gained an unfair advantage in participating in the competition or won a prize by using fraudulent means.
18. Humm FM will not be liable for any claims for loss, damage or injury whatsoever or for any physical or mental injury suffered by the winner(s) as a result of or in connection with the Competition or due to any prizes won in the Competition.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of New Zealand courts.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
5 Tunz Communications Ltd means all companies trading as or carrying the brand Humm 106.2FM, Humm Events or the HummFM Brand The ‘Promoter’ is Humm 106.2 FM.
‘Disqualified Entrants’ are:
All 5Tunz Communications Ltd and Humm 106.2 FM employees, all employees of participating sponsors or promoters and/or advertising agencies and their immediate families; ‘Immediate Families’ include spouses, Grandparents, Parents, Children, and Grandchildren whether by marriage, past marriages, remarriage, adoption, co-habitation or other family extension;
All persons under the age of 18 years where the prize incorporates air travel, alcohol or any other element which would be illegal to supply to a person under the age of 18 years;
All people who have won a prize from the station running this promotion in the last 14 days. If the previously won prize was valued at over $500.00; the winner must stand-down from entering for a period of 60 days.
1. These Promotion or Competition Rules (‘the Rules’) apply to all Humm 106.2 FM Promotions or Competitions (collectively ‘the Promotion’) conducted on or off air and by means of any medium – radio, web based or print, APP, telephone or computer. The Rules may change from time to time.
2. If a particular Promotion has specific rules or terms those specific rules or terms will also apply (additionally, where applicable) if there is any inconsistency with the Rules.
3. Unless otherwise stated in the abovementioned specific rules or terms, registration, entry or vote is limited to 1 per person. Where multiple registrations, entries or votes are acceptable, each must be made separately.
4. Entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of the conditions of entry and competition rules that the entrant has the necessary authority (for example from the bill payer or owner of a telephone) to enter the Promotion.
5. The Promotion is open to people living in New Zealand only. Disqualified Participants may not enter in the Promotion.
6. 5Tunz Communications Ltd and Humm 106.2 FM reserve the right to exclude any person from participating in the Promotion on reasonable grounds.
7. Humm 106.2 Fm reserves the right to refuse to award any prize to an entrant who Humm 106.2 FM decides (at its sole discretion) has violated the Rules, gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
8. By participating, entrants grant Humm 106.2 FM exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices and likeness in connection with the Promotion and for future promotion and marketing purposes and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
10. When submitting entry via text, the telephone number from which the entry was made will be stored in a database. The participant has a two-business-day period from the time of entry to request removal from the database. If no request is made it is deemed acceptance that the information can be used at the discretion of Humm 106.2 FM and/or any other company associated with the Promotion.
11. Personal information provided at the time of entry is presumed to be true and, in the case of text or email notification – active, through to and beyond the date of the Promotion’s completion.
12. Only the person who originally entered the Promotion can be awarded the prize (‘the Winner’).
13. The Winner will be determined in the manner set out in the Promotion Terms and Conditions – if not specified then as determined by the Promoter who shall for this purpose be deemed the Judge.
14. The Judge’s determination of the Winner will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The Winner will be notified by email, phone (voice or text) or mail and must be available for the preparation of all publicity that may be required by Humm 106.2 FM. Where attempts to contact the Winner fail (eg when the Winner cannot be contacted by phone after three attempts) the Judge will select another winner. If, after successful notification, the prize is not collected within the prescribed period, or time frame as given by the promoter of being announced, it will be regarded as forfeit. (Note: 3 attempts to contact will include individual calls to any numbers provided at the time of entry. However, should the prize’s total worth equal less than NZD$250 and be a live-to-air draw, only one failed attempt at contact will be acceptable before the Judge selects another winner.
16. The prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable. No other family members, friends, office associates or any other person will be able to participate on the Winner’s behalf. In the event that the prize specified in the Promotion becomes unavailable for any reason the Promoter may substitute a prize of like or equal value.
17. Where the prize incorporates air travel, unless otherwise specified the air travel is economy class.
18. Where the Winner is required to claim the prize in person and they must provide proper identification (eg driver’s licence, passport, birth certificate). If the Winner is under the age of 18 years their parent or guardian must give their prior written consent to the award of the prize.
19. The Winner takes the prize entirely at his/her own risk and indemnifies Humm 106.2 FM in respect of any claim for any accident, injury, property damage or loss of life that may occur in connection with the prize. The Winner is responsible for all insurance, tax or other costs that may be associated with the prize.
20. Humm 106.2 FM reserves the right to amend, vary, extend or discontinue a Promotion at any stage, for any reason.
21. Humm 106.2 FM takes no responsibility for any inability to enter, complete, continue or conclude the Promotion due to equipment or technical malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnection, and misspelt words, names, etc.
22. To the fullest extent permitted by law Humm 106.2 FM will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury as a result of Promotion entry or winning the Promotion prize.
23. Where the prize is to be supplied by an entity outside Humm 106.2 FM’s control and that entity fails, for whatever reason, to supply the prize, Humm 106.2 FM has no responsibility for the provision of the prize and is not obliged to provide an alternative prize or to take legal action to require the prize supplier to provide the prize.
24. Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.